Voting

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Flowers

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"What grows in the garden, so lovely and rare? Roses and Dahlias and people grow there." 

~"The world is a rose; smell it and pass it to your friends."  (Persian Proverb) 

~"Each flower is a soul opening out to nature."

~"Where flowers bloom so does hope." (Lady Bird Johnson)   

~"He who wants a rose must respect the thorn." (Persian Proverb)

I thought I would share some "Flowers" type quotes today. I thought with spring coming and garden talk has been happening it is time for some flower type quotes. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

Ps. These flower photos were taken from my husband's garden (since I only look and don't garden...it's all him. Lucky me huh?!)  

2 comments:

  1. Always enjoy your quotes Lauren, but today the roses are the stars! Kudos to your husband, it's not easy to grow roses in east county - I gave up years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patty! My hubby is amazing with any kind of plants. Years back my family had a plant they threw out...said it was dead. He took it out of the trash can and re-planted it....turned it into 3 beautiful plants in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete