Voting

Monday, April 30, 2012

Looking To Earn Hostess Rewards? Contact Me About A Care Package!

I thought today I would share a card I made for a care package for someone who is having a gathering. I am able to put a link on my website for all of her friends and family to buy under her name as the hostess. This way she is able to earn credit toward free products (as long as her group hits $150.00 in sales).

She will receive in her care package: a catalog, flyers for the Stamp Of The Month and our "Dotty To You" special...plus a make and take (including a brand new little stamp set...I used my own set to make the sample card...and as a little "Thank You" she'll get a brand new one to use to make the cards that I put together (the cute card I am sharing with you in this post!). So, if this sounds like something you might be interested in (having a gathering) email me today to find out more information! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I used the "Dotty For You" paper pack (the special until the end of the month). It's just so spring like. Plus butterflies make me happy!

    ReplyDelete