Voting

Friday, April 27, 2012

Who Wants To See A Super Cute Baby?! Oh, And The Layouts Aren't Bad Either!

I thought I would share today the "Florentine" pages I already finished that I posted about on Monday. I have 2 more pages that I started but haven't had time to finish...I was hoping to find time during the week to get them done too so I could post all four pages but it was just not in the cards. I did want to share with you what I used: the Florentine paper pack (X7153B), the Florentine My Stickease Assortment (X7153C), chocolate cardstock (X5643), and to finish the pages off I added a few Opaques Adhesive Gems (Mocha Z1333).

These photos are from the day my handsome son came into the world and made our family complete. I normally cover up all the photos on my layouts but since my son is 7 now I think it's ok to show these. (I did cover up my daughter's face in one and the journaling part since that is more private.) Anyway, I look at these photos and can't believe how tiny he was (he was born 6 weeks early) and how big he has grown. 
This is the reason I scrapbook! I love that these photos will be in a book and my whole family can pull these out and remember all the moments leading up this day...and all the memories we have had since.   

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job here! Scrapbooking at it's finest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! My family gives me the best reason to scrapbook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! Thanks for following! I am following you now too! Happy Birthday! Eat a piece of cake for me!

    ReplyDelete