Voting

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Trees

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn." (R.W. Emerson)  

~"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come." (Chinese proverb)   

~"And see the peaceful trees extend their myriad leaves in leisured dance- they bear the weight of sky and cloud upon the fountain of their veins." (K. Raine) 

~"Do not be afraid to go out on a limb...that's where the fruit is."     

~"Sometimes thou may'st walk in groves, which being full of majestie will much advance the soul." (T. Vaughan)  

I thought I would share some "Tree" type quotes today. There are two reasons I wanted to put these together...1.) We will be seeing beautiful Redwood trees on our trip (so I'll be ready when I get these photos) and 2.) I just bought the stamp set "A Tree" (A1124) and wanted some quotes to use with it! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

4 comments:

  1. Hi - found you thru Friend and Follow and am now following you. Hope you'll stop by and return the follow.

    http://mommieagain.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Thanks for stopping over! I will check you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on the blog hop! You're really talented, I've been trying to get myself to start scrapbooking, but I just haven't done it yet. Would love a follow back at http://sassyshoppperreviews.blogspot.com/ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Thanks for stopping over! I will check out your blog!! A great way to start scrapbooking is Studio J. It is digital and you can check it out for free on my website. You set up an account and play around for free. If you decide you like it then get a membership. I love traditional scrapbooking but love the digital too...it is great...if you don't have a ton of time but still want to do something with your photos / memories!

      Delete