Voting

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ San Francisco

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"San Francisco is poetry. Even the hills rhyme." (P. Montandon) 

~"No city invites the heart to come to life as San Francisco does. Arrival in San Francisco is an experience in living." (W. Saroyan)   

~"San Francisco has only one drawback. 'Tis hard to leave." (R. Kipling)

~"It is a good thing the early settlers landed on the East Coast; if they'd landed in San Francisco first, the rest of the country would still be uninhabited." (H. Mye)    

~"Leaving San Francisco is like saying goodbye to an old sweetheart. You want to linger as long as possible." (W. Cronkite) 

I thought I would share some "San Francisco" type quotes today. My family and I are planning a trip there during summer break and thought these would be good to have on hand once I have pictures to scrapbook. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment