Voting

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday Workshop ~ Mistletoe Paper and Stickers

About 2 weeks ago I went to a holiday workshop that my upline, Dawn and two of her friends set up. It was nice to get out of the house and talk to adults (since I do daycare and my usual crowd is pretty young). I couldn't stay long, but got to work on a few fun holiday projects. (Dawn always comes up with such fun activities.) So I thought I would share with you the ones I worked on...I just finished or need to finish some of them...over the next few days. Since I didn't finish them at the workshop they will be a little different than how they had them in the workshop. Oh well, I should have taken a photo of their samples...I guess it's ok if they come out a little different. I think they are great ideas and I think they came out cute! So, here is the first one I finished...It is a little cd cover. I used the Mistletoe paper and stickers. Using the stickers made it super easy to put together. There is a spot to add a personal note and gift card...and room for the person (either me or the person I give it to) to add photos. Just a super sweet gift for someone that I care about!

No comments:

Post a Comment