Voting

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Quote Book ~ Quotes and Fun Sayings ~ Added Each Week So Check Back!

I thought it would be fun to post each week (once a week) some quotes. I made a "quote book" to hold all the quotes I have found over time (and still love to find). So, why not make a book too...and each week check in to add some quotes to your book. Before you know it...your book will be full...and a great resource to use when you scrapbook and/or make cards! ***Only thing I do want to add before I get started is...I've been collecting these quotes and fun sayings but never wrote who or where I've collected them from (sorry...I didn't think it would matter since I planned to just use them on my pages). So, go have some fun! And if you can find some time...please add some of the quotes / fun sayings you have collected too (so I can add them to my book!!). So here we go:

~"Success is not final, Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"


~"Obstacles are the things we see when we take our eyes off the goal"


~"Together is a wonderful place to be"


~"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk forever in my garden"


~"Be who you are and say what you feel~ because those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind!"


Hope you enjoyed them!! And remember...find time to add a few too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment