Voting

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Booklet With Information On Becoming A Consultant~ Olivia Paper, Barn Red Ink & Believe In Your Dreams Stamp Set

A few months back I went to a team meeting with my upline, Dawn. She wanted to go over some of the new changes Close To My Heart is/was planning. There is a bunch...some already happened...some are coming up...it's all very exciting! Anyway, during the meeting we made these cute little booklets...we made them to give to others who are thinking of signing up to be a consultant. I used a different stamp on the front of my booklet (didn't feel like getting inky during the meeting and thought I would do it later at home...plus I like to be a little different). I used "Olivia" paper, "Barn Red" ink, and "Believe in Your Dreams" stamp set...incase you want to make some cards...it would make a cute card too. I just thought I would share it with you today...and tell you to keep an eye out over the next few months for lots of great changes going on with Close To My Heart! 

No comments:

Post a Comment