Voting

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Video ~ Autumn Projects To Fall For ~ Tissue Stamping

Aside from all the fun Halloween stuff going on I just started (yesterday) a new daycare baby. The baby is only 3 months old. Very cute...but it's been awhile...last daycare baby I started...well, she's now 19 months old...so I am TIRED! Anyway, its just a bit crazy at my house...with a new baby, a 19 month old + my 2 children (and I will have an almost 3 year old added to the mix at the end of the week). That all being said...I have no art work to share (yet!) but I thought you might enjoy watching a very fun video (Autumn Projects To Fall For) on Tissue Stamping...check it out and let me know what you think?! I can't wait to be not so tired so I can try out these fun ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment