Voting

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

Today is the day I thought I would add some quotes for your quote book (see post on November 4th).

~"Houses are but walls and beams; homes are built of love and dreams"


~"When life gives you scraps...make scrapbook pages!"


~"No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap"


~"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots; the other wings"


~"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven"


These are my quotes for the week...again, wanted to add here that I have no idea who said them or where I found them...I have been collecting them for a long time to use on my pages and didn't think to keep that info. Any quotes you would like to add...please add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment