Voting

Friday, November 12, 2010

Holiday Workshop and Birthday Gift Ideas ~ Snowmen

Here is another project done at the holiday workshop...again, I wanted to let you know it's not the same as what was done at the workshop, since I finished them at home (plus I like to be a little different). The pink one I changed it to add "Happy Birthday" since my son's Kindy teacher's birthday is next week and thought it would be a cute little gift with the card he will make for her. The stamp set I used for the words is a retired set. But we have a bunch of stamp sets you can order with the words "Happy Birthday" in them. The snowman stamp is from last months SOTM. If you didn't get him, there are a few other sets with cute snowmen you can buy! Check out "All Decked Out" (D1308) or "Snow Friends" (D1244)...either set would also work for this cute holiday gift idea. The blue one also used the SOTM for the snowman and "A Sip" (A1109) was used for the words. They were really pretty easy to put together and I added a little color with my markers. I thought I would share them incase you need a fast and easy gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment