Voting

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mistletoe Paper~ Glitz Glitter Gel ~ Just For The Holidays Stamp Set ~ Clear Cards


I wanted to add another project they did at the holiday workshop...that I finished at home. I know that this one, for sure, doesn't look like what they did at the workshop because I had extra pieces of paper and ribbon (plus I added a piece of paper). I still think it came out cute! But it was a little hard to take photos of because the card is a clear plastic. I used "Mistletoe" paper (X7130B), "Glitz Glitter Gel" (Z1313), the stamp set "Just For The Holidays" (D1380), and "Clear Cards" (Z1309). (TIP TO REMEMBER: with these cards they have a clear cover you need to remove otherwise when you use your adhesive the items will not be attached to the card properly)  This card was fun to make and came out cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment