Voting

Friday, November 19, 2010

Mini Albums

Last weekend I went to a crop and decided to make the mini albums from the kit I bought in September (Triple Play). I put together 2 of the albums. I haven't done the stamping yet...still need to decide who I am going to give them to...but, I do think these would make great gifts for the holidays. I'm thinking of using them as an example to make bigger size albums...I like how they came out but would like the photos to be 4x6 instead of 3x3. Maybe I'll have my children make a few pieces of special art work to go into the mini albums (along with some photos) and they can give them to their grandparents. Well, if you didn't buy the "Triple Play" I can still help you make the albums...from scratch...just let me know.    

No comments:

Post a Comment