Voting

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Box Gift ~ Creative Basics, Holiday Warmth, and Sparkles

I thought I would share with you today a gift I made (actually made 2 of them). They are cute little boxes with soaps inside. I used the Creative Basics~ Cherry-O paper...which is now sold out...but you can use Creative Basics ~ Mistletoe (X5811) and it would be just as cute, or maybe even cuter! (and it comes with ribbon to put around the box) I also used cranberry ink for the stamped saying which came from "Holiday Warmth" (D1376), and I added some Sparkles (Z1326) to give it a little bling. These will make nice little "thinking of you" gifts during the holidays!

Ps. Also check out "Holiday Ideas" I posted in Sept. I used the same boxes but a different stamp set. I just love that you can change the stamp and it makes it seem like a whole different gift.  

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! Not hard to make either...which I love...esp. with the holidays coming...and lots of gifts to give. I love a reason to tell those in my life I'm glad they are there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, you have a great hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! My children will be giving them to two great ladies that work in the front office at their school.

    ReplyDelete