Voting

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tag For The Bubble Bath Bottle~ Hollyhock Ink, Fringed Phrases & Thank You Stamp Sets

Today I was working on organizing my scrapbook stuff...still not the way I would like. Especially since I would really like a whole room just for my stuff...I know, wishful thinking! A girl can dream, can't she! While I had it all pulled apart my kids kept coming over to see if they could play with some of my stuff. I gave them each some paper and sent them on their way. When I was just about done (for now anyway) my daughter wanted to make her teacher a little thank you gift...so we put it together. She had a little bottle of bubble bath she wanted to decorate for her teacher. So this is what we came up with. I think the tag came out cute! We used a scrap paper, with "Hollyhock" ink (Z2128), and 2 different stamp sets: "Fringed Phrases" (C1366) and "Thank You" (D1361). I thought I would post it to give you an idea, with the holidays coming up. This would be nice if you want to give a little something to someone to tell them that you care.  

No comments:

Post a Comment