Voting

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Flower Gift From Dawn~ Grace Paper, November SOTM and Many Thanks Stamp Set

This past Saturday I went to a crop (which was fun) and my upline Dawn gave out these really cute little gifts to everyone. It is just so adorable I thought I would share it with you. She used long, thin bags to put the M&M's in (the same bags I bought for the Halloween pencil gifts for my daughter's class...see 10/24 post). She made the flower with "Grace" paper (X7117B), and used 2 stamp sets: the November 2010 SOTM "A Little Thanks" and "Many Thanks" (D1371). These are great little "thinking of you" gifts! I thought they were just too cute to not share with you! And, while I'm posting I just wanted to remind you that the special for November is...if you spend $100.00 you will get the SOTM for free and you get to pick another stamp set for free too! (Check out the flyer I posted on 10/31 if you missed it!) Hope you enjoyed seeing my gift I received from Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment