Voting

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought with Thanksgiving...and having a house full of family for dinner tomorrow...I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"On the day that you were born, the angels got together, and decided to create a dream come true. So they sprinkled moondust in your hair and golden starlight in your eyes of blue. " (**I know this one is part of a song)

~"A dog and his housekeeping staff live here."

~"Every child is a different kind of little flower, and all together, they make this world a beautiful garden."

~"Friends come in all shapes and sizes." (**This one I saw with a photo of a cat and dog)

~"Cherish your dreams, follow your passions. They are the guilding hands of your heart."

Remember to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes and hope you have a great Turkey day!

No comments:

Post a Comment