Voting

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Swap Items I Received ~Pen, Magnet, Post-It Note Holders, Tag, Writing Pads, Bag, Bookmark, Cards

Today I thought I would share with you some really cute items I received doing a swap (actually 2 groups in the same swap). The items are all from Close To My Heart consultants and we use CTMH products. I can't tell you who I got the items from since not all the items came with the person's names on them. But I can tell you everything I received was really nice and I'm glad I was a part of this swap. If you see an item (there is a pen, a magnet, a few post-it note holders, a tag, a writing pad, a bag, a corner bookmark, a small book, and a bunch of different types of cards) and would like to make it...let me know and I can tell you the specific products that they used so you can order them! I just thought the items were just too nice to not share with you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment