Voting

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Art & Soul Video ~ Pulling It All Together~ My Creations Mix & Mingle Album & Liquid Glass Faux Painting Technique

Since I'm not done my two gifts yet I thought I would share a new Art & Soul video instead since it just came out. Go check out "Pulling It All Together". It goes over making an adorable "My Creations Mix & Mingle Album" (Z1334), along with some other really fun projects. In the video they show how to stamp with pizzazz, and a really cool faux painting technique using (my favorite) "Liquid Glass". (I plan on trying that as soon as I can go scrapbook just for fun!) Anyway, I know everyone has busy schedules with the holidays so I thought it would nice to take a few minutes just for yourself and relax. So, enjoy the video!  

No comments:

Post a Comment