Voting

Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry "Kiss" mas! Hershey Kiss Candy Cans

I thought it would be nice if my daycare children put together a gift to give Mom / Dad...except they are 5 months old, 20 months old and just turned 3 years old. So, I ended up doing most of the gift (of course) but the parts they did...came out adorable! I thought I would share their cute gifts with everyone (hopefully their families won't see this post~and the 3 year old still needs to finish her can). Inside the cans are Hershey kisses...and on the back I put Merry "Kiss" mas!! with the child's name and the year. I used chocolate cardstock (X5643) and ink (Z2111). (the red ink is their thumb print) I think they came out just too cute! 

4 comments:

  1. I thought so too. Do you think I should add a mouth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I teach elementary art and whenever I want to do a special gift with some of the special ed kids it's the same story...I do most of the work! But so worth it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that they're cute without the mouth.

    ReplyDelete