Voting

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"The best Christmas of all is the presence of a happy family, all wrapped up with one another."

~"Trimming the tree with happy hearts, that's the way the holiday starts."

~"Into the woods we march on and on, until we see the perfect one. We laugh and jump and shout with glee, we just found our Christmas tree."

~"Christmas cookies, bows, and dreams, presents all around the tree."

~"The best kinds of presents are wrapped in love, and tied up with heart strings."

I thought I would share some Christmas quotes today...since we are so close to the holiday...and soon we'll have lots of photos to go with these quotes. Anyway, remember to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes...and have a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these wonderful Christmas quotes! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (glad to share) and Merry Christmas to your family too!

    ReplyDelete