Voting

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"S'now place like home."

~"To make a winter friend, find a carrot and some snow, gather up your friends, and roll a bunch of snow!"

~"A sledding we will go."

~"Free snowmen. Some assembly required."

~"Take time to chase the snowflakes"

I thought I would share some snow / snowman type quotes today...since so many of you...I'm betting...got lots of snow. I just got inches and inches of rain here! I figured you'll have lots of photos to use with these quotes. Anyway, remember to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

Ps. Before I forget...you want to check out http://bigredscraps.ning.com/ They have an Art Gallery that lots of CTMH consultants put their artwork on to share. You'll get to see lots of great ideas! So, if you have a few minutes it's worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment