Voting

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cute Candy Tree ~ A Timber Stamp Set With Sparkles

I have to tell you...I love the stamp set "A Timber" (A1110)...it's an amazing set...and for $7.95...you really can't go wrong...that's really a deal for this stamp set. I used it yesterday (see post 12/7) and I used it again today. Today's cute project I used a piece of retired paper from yesterday's kit...then I stamped the tree from "A Timber" stamp set using "New England Ivy" ink   (Z2135) and added some bling using Sparkles (a few from each assortment) Z1327 & Z1326. I think it came out adorable! Plus I am getting closer to having everyone on my list a nice, little gift to give them. Gotta love that! So, I'm hoping you've been busy too?! If not, and you need any help putting in an order for yourself or someone else let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment