Voting

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sneak Peek ~Wings Workshop On The Go

I thought today I would show you a "sneak peek" of the "Wings Workshop On The Go". You can order this WOTG starting January 1st on my website. I think once you see it...you'll want it for yourself! It comes with everything you see in the photo...and all of it is just $29.95 (of course you have to add tax & s/h). It also includes a brand new item to CTMH...it's a spray pen. I haven't used it yet but have heard only good stuff from other consultants. I also love how they used the stamp set to make a really pretty flower. I just love stamp sets that you can use in different ways...to come up with great stuff. Anyway, here's the "sneak peek" and I wanted to remind you...until you can order this WOTG...there are LOTS of other great products! So, if you see anything in the catalog you might want to buy it before it's gone! (almost all of the paper packs...except four sets...are retiring and there are other products getting ready to retire too!) AND, for the next few days we still have the December "Plenty For Twenty" special and the "December Stamp Of The Month" deal too!

2 comments: