Voting

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gift For Teacher ~ Creative Basics Mistletoe Paper Pack and All Decked Out (Snowman Stamp Set) ~ Note Pad

I finished the 2nd note pad for the other teacher (see post 12/14 for more info.) I used the "Creative Basics Mistletoe" paper pack and the stamp set "All Decked Out" (D1308). If you love snowmen...you will LOVE this stamp set. It is just the cutest snowman set! I think the note pad gift came out cute and hopefully the teacher will like it too!
Ps. I wanted to remind you about the December special "Plenty For Twenty" on my website. If you  buy $20.00 or more you'll get a retired stamp set valued at $22.95 for FREE. So, go buy the "All Decked Out" set (or anything else that's caught your fancy) and get another D size stamp set free. Now that's a great deal! And, if you spend $25-$100 you can add the Stamp Of The Month set at a discount or free to your order too!     

No comments:

Post a Comment