Voting

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait til tomorrow, for children grow up, we've learned to our sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."

~"The mothers of boys work son-up to son-down."

~"A Mother's love must be strong, her work is hard, her day is long. But all in all, she is truly blessed, for there is nothing so warm as a crowded nest."

~"Fathers have a way of putting everything together."

~"Daddy: Some dads are gentle, some dads are kind; some dads are busy and some dads are fine; some dads are caring and some dads refined; some dads are workers, some recline...some dads are loved, and that dad is mine."

I thought I would share family type quotes today...just feeling like my kids are getting so big so fast. My son's birthday is soon and we are talking about a party. Anyway, remember to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes and hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment