Voting

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sneak Peek ~ January Wings Workshop On The Go

I don't have any projects to share today...had to finish my holiday shopping. I think I am now all done...yeah! Well, except...for the wrapping....not a job I look forward to. Oh well, it's part of the fun gift-giving thing...love to watch the gift receiver open their gifts. I do still have 2 gifts to make this week and I'll share them once I get them done. But for now I thought I would show you a "sneak peek" of what's coming in January. I wasn't sure I would like the new paper pack...but I sure did once I got it in the mail. You'll be able to order all the new stuff starting January 1st on my website. Since CTMH is changing over to two catalogs starting in February they decided to offer a small booklet just for January with LOTS of great items on sale...you just have to buy the "Workshop On The Go" to get the special prices. Once you see the items...you'll want to buy them! And if you live close to me and want to do a crop using the new WOTG let me know and we can set up a date!   

No comments:

Post a Comment