Voting

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"A dad is someone you look up to no matter how tall you are."

~"I'm just as lucky as I can be for the world's best dad belongs to me!"

~"A father carries pictures where his money used to be."

~"My fingers may be small, but I can still wrap my daddy around them."

~"A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way."

I thought I would share some daddy quotes today...since my hubby is such a great daddy, I like to get quotes for all those pictures I have of him and our kids. Anyway, remember to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes...and I'm betting you have lots of daddy pictures too!

2 comments:

  1. Those made me smile:) I think it's one of the best things in the world to see the man you love stoop down to the level of a child and just watch his heart melt. Nothing manlier if you ask me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta agree...Nancy, you said it just right!

    ReplyDelete