Voting

Friday, December 17, 2010

Gift bag ~ Creative Basics Mistletoe, Sparkles, and Mistletoe Assortment

So, I found out I needed another gift...didn't know that there are two food women that run the school lunch area. I put together another bag (see post 12/7 to see the other bags I made) so that my children can give it to the librarian (so the food women will get the same gift). In her bag we put a "cup of coffee" in it. Anyway, I thought I would share the bag with you. I used the "Creative Basics Mistletoe" paper pack, green Sparkles, and the red flower from the "Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment" (which is a brad). I think it came out cute. Hopefully she'll like it too.    

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet of you! I'm sure they are the often forgot about people in the school so will appreciate your thoughtfulness very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figure we really need to take of the food ladies and the librarian (+ the front office people and principal) since they take care of two of the most important people in my life (beside my hubby)!!

    ReplyDelete