Voting

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gift Bags ~ A Timber Stamp Set With Sparkles

About a week and half ago I went to a Holiday Workshop that my upline, Dawn, and 2 of her friend's had...I posted about it and showed you the cute candy bag gift I made there. My mom was visiting then and not really a craft person...crazy, huh!?!...anyway, I took home a few of the projects figuring I would just have to find time and do them later. So, mom left yesterday, and today I did one of the really cute projects...again I didn't take a photo so I changed it up a little. Plus I didn't have the stamp set she used. The kit had the paper "Evensong" in it, which is retired, but we have other holiday type paper you can use. I used the stamp set "A Timber" (A1110), cranberry ink, and I added Red Sparkles (Z1326) to give it a little bling. I plan to put some chocolate or a big holiday cookie inside when it gets closer to giving the gifts out (I made two for my children to give to the librarian and food ladies at school). They are easy to make, and dress up whatever you want to hand out for the holidays!    

No comments:

Post a Comment