Voting

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A New Sneak Peek ~ Inspirations

Yesterday (see post 12/28) I showed you a "sneak peek" of the "Wings Workshop On The Go". Today I took another photo for you to get a "sneak peek" of a few more items that you can buy on my website starting January 1st! In the photo is a "Wings Level 1 Kit" (comes with 4~preprinted pages, 2~b&t duos, 2~cardstock sheets and 2~6x12" My Stickease adhesive sheets...stickers sheets closes to the paper). I also have the "Wings Level 2 Assortment" (which is the really pretty ribbon), the "Wings Level 2 My Stickease Assortment" (the other 2~6x12" sticker sheets in the photo), and a beautiful stamp set called "Dreams Come True". Just wait until you get to see the rest of the fabulous items available to buy in January! You won't be disappointed! I know I wasn't!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment